How to get to Kurčula?
- Take the A1 motorway from the direction of Rijeka and Zagreb until reaching the ferry port Split (Exit Split) or Dubrovnik (Exit Ploče).
- Take the road to the ferry port Orebić (Pelješac) from the direction of Dubrovnik.
Regular ferry lines will get you to Korčula.
Information for drivers: Croatian Auto Club - www.hak.hr
- Ferry lines from Split, Ploče, and Orebić.
- High-speed coastal line Rijeka-Korčula-Dubrovnik.
- Catamaran lines Split-Vela Luka, Split-Korčula, and Dubrovnik-Korčula.
- 10-minute ride Orebić-Korčula every hour on the hour.
- Regular bus lines from Dubrovnik, Zagreb, and Sarajevo.
Korčula Bus Station
tel. +385 60 373 060
- Get to the Dubrovnik Airport (Čilipi), transfer to Dubrovnik, then take a bus, rental car or a car or van offered by local carriers which will get you to Korčula.
- To Split Airport (Trogir), transfer to Split, then catamaran to Korčula
- Take a train to Split from Zagreb and other northern cities and then take the bus or boat lines to Korčula.
HŽ Passenger Transport
tel. +385 60 333 444